Friday, December 3, 2010

Crawling - A Video!!!

Renee is getting better and better at crawling every day.  I love watching her move around and explore new things in the house, which is pretty much everything other than toys or spatulas :D

I especially love the way she crawls, it's more of a scoot/drag than a crawl really, but it does the job and it's super cute!  Here's a video I took of her I took earlier this evening, there's really only good crawling action for the 1st minute, and then she gets distracted by the dogs:

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "crap, we need to start baby proofing this house!" phase of your life!

    Sohpie Dog is looking at her like, "what, now it moves, too?"

    I love that video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we've been saying that a lot lately!

    And the dogs are not too happy about her crawling, hopefully all the food she feeds them when she's in her high chair will convince them that she's okay though!

    ReplyDelete