Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pictures From Daycare

A couple of weeks ago Paula, Renee's primary teacher at school, sent me some more pictures she took of Renee.  Some of them are soooo cute and I love seeing how much fun Renee has at school!!!

Paula, Renee and a baby doll.

So serious.
They had the parents come have lunch with the kids to celebrate UCD Picnic Day

Renee feeding her baby vegetables

She's such a good mommy!
Bingo art is so exciting!!!

Pushing a cow around on a chair, silly girl!

I'm pretty sure she's not supposed to eat the paint.

That's better!

"I don't know how I got paint all over myself.  Honest!!"

I LOVE this child!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that series of pictures! She's soooooooooooo cute feeding her baby some veggies. What a healthy mommy she's turning into!

    ReplyDelete