Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jeff's Babies

On Saturday morning Jeff, Renee and the dogs were being super cute together.  Everybody wanted Jeff's attention and he was doing his best to make them all happy.   I tried to get the perfect picture to capture the moment, and ended up taking a whole bunch.  I'm not sure if any one picture was a success, but the series is really cute.

I think it all started with Jeff sitting on the chair by himself.
"Daddy, give us some love!!"

 Kirby hopped up and took his place on the back.

"Please!"

Then Sophie decided she needed some attention too.


 Renee just couldn't resist Daddy AND the dogs, that's just too much fun!

"We can all fit, really Daddy, really!"

This next one is my favorite:



 I'm pretty sure that sometimes Sophie wishes she was a small dog so she can get more attention.

"Life is so hard!  If only I was a small dog."

I love that you can see her nosing Jeff's hand in the corner of this next picture!!

"Don't forget about me!!"

"Okay Sophie, I'll pet you while Kirby kisses Renee."

Jeff had his hands full!  But I was having too much fun watching and taking pictures to help him!



"Standing up and hitting the dog at the same time, this is awesome!"

"Sorry Renee, I only have two hands and my other children need love too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment