Friday, March 18, 2011

Her 1st 2nd

Yesterday was Renee's 2nd St. Patrick's Day!!!  It's not really a big deal, except that it was the 1st time she has celebrated anything for the 2nd time - if that makes any sense :D

Normally, to celebrate my mom makes corned beef and cabbage for dinner; mmmmm, salty goodness!  But we were all just a bit too busy this year.  Instead I just dressed Renee up in a cute green outfit, made sure Jeff and I each wore a green shirt (didn't want to get pinched), and continued on with our normal routine. 

March 17, 2011 - 1 year, 3 weeks & 3 days old

I found that super cute little dress at Target.  Paired up with some green leggings from another outfit and we had ourselves a little St. Patty's Princess!  I do feel a bit silly for spending money on something she only got to wear once, but it was just way too cute to pass up!

She got compliments from so many people everywhere we went.  They even gave her a green balloon at the grocery store, which she loved.  And you know they only do that for the really cute and super festive babies!  Okay, I know, not really :D

Here is a picture of Renee from her 1st St. Patrick's Day.  Look how tiny she was!!  This was before she got all chubby and round.  She was still super cute though : D

March 17, 2010 - 3 weeks & 3 days old

Even though we didn't really celebrate the holiday this year, the day wasn't completely routine.  We ended up going to see the pediatrician because Renee had been wheezing for a couple of days and I was starting to get worried.  Luckily, it was just a symptom of a common cold and will clear up shortly with the help of an albuterol inhaler :(

We ended up having to wait about an hour before we saw the doctor, but Renee had tons of fun entertaining all the other people in the waiting room.  She is so busy these days, always on the move and always inventing new ways to have fun.  I love seeing her so happy!!

Here are some pics of her having fun in the doctor's office:

Okay, now that I've pushed this stool across the room, what should I do next?

Hey, why won't this thing open up?  There's gotta be something cool in here!!

Peek-a-boo Mommy!!!!
My mommy can't see me under here!!  He he he!!





No comments:

Post a Comment