Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sittin' Pretty

Renee can sit all on her own!!!  She was hanging on to the roller coaster toy (see the previous post) and she just let go.  Of course I was ready and waiting to catch her, thinking she was going to topple over like always, but she didn't. She just sat there :D


She doesn't have the hang of it 100% yet, every once in a while she wobbles, but then catches herself.  And then sometimes she still falls down (I catch her, don't worry!).

And here is close-up of that beautiful smile:

Ohhh, that picture makes me melt into a giant puddle of gooey mushiness.  I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear lord that bottom picture is absolutely priceless. She has dual dimples! I adore her double chin, too! Isn't incredible how looking at your baby can make you fall deeper and deeper in love? It is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete